We have just released a major update to Mark/Space SMS Log!
There are a number of new features related to supporting iPhone and iPad, which are now available as a premium feature you can unlock via a purchase at our online store.
The new premium features include:
- Support for iOS6 (in addition to supporting iOS4 and iOS5)
- Direct integrated support for iPhone and iPad - no longer do you need to have Missing Sync for iPhone
- Ability to display and save multimedia messages. These are MMS messages that contain a photo, video, or other attachment. They will show an icon for the attachment, which you can click to view or save.
- Support for proper display of "Group" messages (messages sent to more than one person)
|iPhone Messages with Pictures, Videos and other files now supported|
|View and Save multimedia attachments with the new Message panel|
Other changes include:
- Ability to show/hide the contacts pane (single pane view is then a timeline)
- Now unbundled from our Missing Sync products - purchase by itself with iOS support
- Switch from using registration codes, to our new premium accounts model
- New "Delete Duplicates" menu item. This scan the archive and then will only remove 100% exact match duplicates.
- Performance enhancements related to search, sorting, and displaying large databases
This new release works with our existing Missing Sync products, including Missing Sync for iPhone. However for those that use an iOS device, it is now possible to purchase this product by itself, rather than in the full bundle.
Existing Missing Sync for iPhone Customers:
- You can continue to use Missing Sync for iPhone with this release, although to get support for iOS6, MMS and group message features, you will need to unlock the new features via purchase at our store.
- If you purchased the Mac version of Missing Sync for iPhone on or after September 1, 2012, and would like a complimentary upgrade to this new feature, just contact support to upgrade your account.
Existing Missing Sync for Android, Palm OS, Windows Mobile and BlackBerry Customers:
- Just download this new version and enjoy the performance improvements, non iOS related enhancements, and bug fixes.
- If you happen to own an iOS device in addition to the one you had previously purchased Missing Sync for, consider upgrading to a premium account to get the new iOS support.
Those with an iOS device that do not already own Missing Sync for iPhone:
- Purchase support via our online store!